There is no limit to the number of projects a specific user can be attached to. Each user is assigned a unique username and password. Once logged in the user is presented with only those contracts they are allowed to access.
Articles in this section
- How do I set my Homepage?
- What do the acronyms or abbreviations in CEMAR mean?
- Can I submit Support Tickets?
- Can I speak directly to the support team?
- Can I upload files to CEMAR such as photos, drawings, spreadsheets etc?
- Is training available for CEMAR?
- Can I export data to other software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Reader etc?
- Which versions of the NEC3 Contract can CEMAR manage?
- How many projects can one user be attached to?
- Does CEMAR support role based security?