Yes. All events and matters handled by CEMAR are displayed in common registers available to both parties. This approach provides shared numbering system and ensures consecutive references are given to events and matters without any gaps or duplication. So long as user permissions allow, any user can view notified events and matters by opening the corresponding register from the main menu bar.
Articles in this section
- How do I set my Homepage?
- What do the acronyms or abbreviations in CEMAR mean?
- Can I submit Support Tickets?
- Can I speak directly to the support team?
- Can I upload files to CEMAR such as photos, drawings, spreadsheets etc?
- Is training available for CEMAR?
- Can I export data to other software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Reader etc?
- Which versions of the NEC3 Contract can CEMAR manage?
- How many projects can one user be attached to?
- Does CEMAR support role based security?