This article illustrates how to access your profile and make any changes to your personal information.
1. You can access My Profile from two different areas:
- The initial login screen
- In the top right hand corner when logged into a contract
2. From here you can make several different changes to your personal information, including your email address and password.
3. You can also change the theme that CEMAR is displayed in.
4. It is also possible to enable/disable your Two Factor Authentication (2FA) here.
Our help article on 2FA can be found here - if you require any further assistance with this then please get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
5. Opening My Profile when logged into a contract will also provide you with the option to view your current permissions.
Upon closing the form, any entered information will be saved.
If you have any questions regarding your permissions/access rights on your contracts, then please contact your Superuser who will be able to make any necessary amendments.
As always, the support team here at CEMAR is happy to help.
1. How can I change my Username?
Please note that once your account has been created, it's not possible to change your Username at a later date.
2. I get an error message when changing my password
Please ensure that you're entering your Username and not your email address alongside your password.
You will also need to ensure that your password meets the following requirements:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contain upper and lower characters
- Contain 1 number
- Contain 1 symbol